We’re finally getting around to finishing up the few projects that we started over the holiday break. Here are some pictures:
Rylee was living in a former boy’s room for five months before we finally got it painted. As you can see from the before pictures, this was the famous “closet door” room. The paint job is actually worse that it looks in the pictures. The ceiling fan also needed to be replaced, which we had already done a few months ago. We just replaced the blinds with room-darkening ones.
Bobbi is still working on Rylee’s new curtains.
This room actually was started on Halloween weekend, and it didn’t occur to me then to take some before pictures prior to breaking open the paint cans. This room also had poorly painted closet doors (blue and red, instead of blue and sky blue), but luckily they left the back of the door white. We replaced the ceiling fan and the yellow blinds in here with room-darkening ones as well.
This room just got a paint job. It had been previously painted with a flat paint, so it was splotchy everywhere from water and condensation.
Before and After: